ch-scene - Re: Owl Monkeys?--sound links

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bis "sp�ter" <thebackyardbbq AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Owl Monkeys?--sound links
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 11:16:39 -0700 (PDT)

Ya don't suppose it's a peacock, then?

I always thought it was funny how they used peacock
calls to = jungle in old movies, because I met my
first peacocks before I could focus on TV, and so for
me, peacocks = old country farms.

E.

I still think it's probably a Barred Owl with a call
variant, if it's starting whith a real "hoo" sound.

(You haven't seen one of those Archies Jughead style
hats in the vicinity have ya? ...heavens forbid it's
the goobergomer owl, afterall...)