ch-scene - Re: Owl Monkeys?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Rawls <jcmidrange AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Owl Monkeys?
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 16:53:38 -0700 (PDT)

>Outside my kitchen door I keep >hearing
"AAAWWWOOO!!!". I guess thats

I know for a fact the Rosebuds have big owls in a
tree in their backyard. And those owls have yet to
prove they can be entrusted to guard Ivan's nectarine
tree. Ivan has promised to chain a dog to that tree
this summer so there's no repeat of those mangy
raggamuffin kids taking his nectarines like they did
last summer (welcome to Dennis the Menace and Mr.
Wilson's street).

Rawls