ch-scene - Re: Owl Monkeys?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: mike AT mysterycircuits.com (Mike Walters)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Owl Monkeys?
  • Date: 10 May 2004 14:46:00 -0700

Well, honestly it's been a few weeks since I've heard it. It is right
at the time when the weather warms up enough to open up the windows.
Most prominent in early-mid April. It always happens when I'm in such
a sleep coma, so the sounds are quite surreal. Similar in that way to
a frog pond in the middle of the night. My wife didn't believe me,
until she gave me permission to wake her up when the sounds happened.
We decided to record it, but yes they've seemed to go away for now.
Maybe next year.