ch-scene - Re: Air America "liberal" talk network coming to Chapel Hill on WCHL1360

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Air America "liberal" talk network coming to Chapel Hill on WCHL1360
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:20:03 -0700 (PDT)

I've been listening, and while I don't find the entire
AA plate of programming to be all that palatable to my
tastes, I love Franken's show. Good satire. Some
good information. But refreshing talk radio.

Today on Franken's show, Bob Woodward and Arianna
Huffington.

I think Franken should call in to Rush's show live.
That would be interesting.

Hep