ch-scene - Re: Air America "liberal" talk network coming to Chapel Hill on WCHL1360

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Ruby Sinreich" <lists AT lotusmedia.org>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Air America "liberal" talk network coming to Chapel Hill on WCHL1360
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:04:28 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry for the self-promotion, but you would have known this already if you
read OrangePolitics.org. ;}

http://orangepolitics.org/archives/000219.html

= Ruby

> Apologies if this has already been brought up, but I just now noticed
> on the Air America website that WCHL has been tapped as the first Air
> America affiliate for North Carolina. Chapel Hill is probably the
> only market in NC where such a station would fly, but there are doubts
> about its longterm viability.
> So you have Rush on WPTF and Al Franken on WCHL. Which one will
> still be on the air past November?
>

> GTT

Ruby Sinreich ruby AT lotusmedia.org http://lotusmedia.org/blog
"One day we must come to see that peace is not merely a distant goal that
we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal."
- Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.