ch-scene - Re: Minutemen tribute band at King's April 3rd

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: desena AT bellsouth.net (Russ De Sena)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Minutemen tribute band at King's April 3rd
  • Date: 26 Mar 2004 06:56:31 -0800

OK I think the mighty Greg Adams (X- Pipe) will be our pseudo-Watt for
this show. He promised a Double Nickles slanted set, yay! PS
Monsters of Post-Punk is good idea, or at least a good/bad song title,
of which my bands always need more of. Can I use? I'll trade for my
favorite good/bad new song title: "Insertion Fee," think about it, it
works on like, uh, two levels.
PS I've wanted to do minutemen for cover-up (still might), told Greg
he beat me to the punchline. That's another pun, sorry.
news:<BAY12-F62O9zQF1moKv0000aa1e AT hotmail.com>...