ch-scene - Interesting development for dog & cat advocates

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bis "sp�ter" <thebackyardbbq AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Interesting development for dog & cat advocates
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 06:37:38 -0800 (PST)

I know there are some people on here who care about
dogs and cats. This is great news:

http://www.centredaily.com/mld/centredaily/news/6083541.htm

...if everything really is as OK as reported, and in a
long term sense. No direct word yet from anyone who
has personal experience with this new method of
neutering. It just hit the dog list I'm on. "This
just in..." if you will.

That's all.

E.