ch-scene - DJ Russ @ Jackpot! thursday April 1

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: desena AT bellsouth.net (Russ De Sena)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: DJ Russ @ Jackpot! thursday April 1
  • Date: 26 Mar 2004 07:00:26 -0800

Now that my alcohol soaked birthmonth is wrapping
up it's time to get back to business! DJ Russ
will be spinning his crazy vinyl things at
Jackpot! thursday April 1. I don't do this all
the time, I like to make it a fun thing, my sets
are cool, so check it out. Lots of punk,
rock'n'roll, hardcore, no wave (I got a neato
collection of that stuff), weird 60's and 70s
stuff that nobody knows, NC stuff, various indie
and post-punk whateverisms you can think of. I
like guitar music, so sue me, jack.
You want to request something? Let me know now, if I got it, I'll bring it.