ch-scene - Re: Raleigh/the Triangle #4 in underappreciated rock scenes

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "DJ Sad" <djsad AT sapoverde.net>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Raleigh/the Triangle #4 in underappreciated rock scenes
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:32:06 -0800

Geez yeah I wish I could hear local music on the radio, too!

I've got an idea. Maybe we could get a local music show going -- where local
bands come in and play music live on the radio. All we need is a host...hmmm.

Ross? Are your Sunday PMs free?

MOD

PS Not only is it easy to be cynical, it's free and fun too!