cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Are you using a CC-NZ license?? was RE: nz cc marker

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Daniel Muller" <dan.deef AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Are you using a CC-NZ license?? was RE: nz cc marker
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 21:50:37 +1200

Dear Paul,
I am interested in using a CCNZ license in a future written publication.
I do not have a URL or much savvy with web usage at all, to be honest, but stil hope to produce works under an open license.  I do think that , absolutely, the CC-NZ website should purport its own copywright though.
  All the best to you and and cheers for keeping me in the loop along the way with regards to the project.  Hope its not to freezing as wherever you are.
Cheers,
dan