cc-metadata - Re: [cc-metadata] Standardizing JPEG licensing

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-metadata] Standardizing JPEG licensing
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 13:47:24 -0700

Lucas Gonze wrote:
I'd like to suggest one tweak --have the contact info be a URL instead of an email address. Few people are willing to put an email address that they check regularly into a public document, and a URL allows for stuff like the phone number of your management.

I agree regarding URL rather than email, but the "verify at" URL is intended to provide useful info for humans as well as metadata. Put in the crassest possible manner: http://creativecommons.org/technology/embedding#3

http://creativecommons.org/about/people#21