cc-metadata - Update License Validator now available

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT yergler.net>
  • To: cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Update License Validator now available
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:48:49 -0500

I've just uploaded an improved Creative Commons license validator to http://www.yergler.net/projects/ccvalidator . This is a major update, with most of the code reworked to handle the wide variety of licenses better than before. You can find the full details about what's been updated at http://www.yergler.net/averages/archives/ccvalidator/.

Thanks to everyone who provided me with suggestions and bug reports. Please try things out and let me know what you think.

Nathan R. Yergler