cc-metadata - Re: License Validation Web Application

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Susheel Daswani <sdaswani AT limepeer.com>
  • To: cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: License Validation Web Application
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:26:24 -0400

Who needs KaZaA and ShareAza when you have LimeWire? :)
If anyone is interested in following the development of the CC integration with LimeWire, you can go to www.limewire.org and check out the source code. The code is on the branch called read-display-cc-license-branch . Free Software all the way folks....

Thanks!
Susheel Daswani
Software Engineer
Lime Wire LLC