cc-metadata - Re: License Validation Web Application

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Chris Karr <br284 AT aetherial.net>
  • To: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT yergler.net>
  • Cc: metadata AT creativecommons.org, cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: License Validation Web Application
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:06:06 -0500

Also, if anyone's interested, I have Java code that can be used either in server or client applications that can verify CC licenses. It makes the assumption that the license lives in its own document and is not embedded in HTML or the like, but it's a start. If anyone's interested in a copy of this, let me know. It's what I use in Oyez and Verify.

-Chris