cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] 4.0 translation worksheet discrepancies

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Sarah Pearson <sarah AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] 4.0 translation worksheet discrepancies
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 09:38:15 -0500

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 4:10 PM, Tarmo Toikkanen <tarmo.toikkanen AT aalto.fi> wrote:
While you're fixing the worksheet, and adding sentences that are not strictly license text, might I suggest you also add the strings that need to be inserted to the license texts when making the 6 variants?

That is a good idea, Tarmo. We will add those to the worksheet as well. Thanks!

best,
Sarah

Sarah Hinchliff Pearson
Senior Counsel, Creative Commons