cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] 4.0: misc changes and date for closing public discussion

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Gisle Hannemyr <gisle AT ifi.uio.no>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] 4.0: misc changes and date for closing public discussion
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 16:16:00 +0100

With this, we will be formally closing the public comment period on 4.0
this Friday, November 1st, subject only to a final hard proof reading here
at HQ. We will be sharing our launch plans for 4.0 then.

I think the version 4.0 is a great improvment. Congratulations
on a job well done.

I am looking forward to the launch.
"Don't follow leaders // Watch the parkin' meters" - Bob Dylan