cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] 4.0: misc changes and date for closing public iscussion

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Tarmo Toikkanen <tarmo.toikkanen AT aalto.fi>
  • To: Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] 4.0: misc changes and date for closing public iscussion
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 16:20:55 +0200

Finnish interpretation: Adaptations are private copies and cannot be shared publicly without permission (such as CC without ND). Giving a few (read: no more than 3) copies to members of your inner circle (family members, close friends) is allowed, nothing wider.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
tarmo.toikkanen AT aalto.fi