cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] License Jurisdiction Questions

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] License Jurisdiction Questions
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 13:17:41 -0700

On Mon, 2007-05-28 at 10:51 -0400, James Grimmelmann wrote:
> The "translations" are carried out by
> the various international iCommons groups

Now called "Creative Commons international" groups.

iCommons.org does non-legal stuff for the "open" world, not limited to
CC.

Irrelevant to this discussion, but I thought I'd point it out as naming
of these efforts is an ongoing source of confusion.

--
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/User:Mike_Linksvayer