cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] License Jurisdiction Questions

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Jordan Hatcher's lists <lists AT twitchgamer.net>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] License Jurisdiction Questions
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 09:38:18 +0100

Message: 5

Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 12:05:46 +0100

From: "Kevin Phillips (home)" <tacet AT qmpublishing.com>

To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts"

<cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>

A quick series of questions about license impact in different jurisdictions

:

I noticed recently the official licenses for us folks in the UK aren't the

same wording as those in the US.  There's an effective "translation"

obviously because of differences in language.  Interestingly I know of no cc

project for music which offers licenses from different jurisdictions

directly.

Message: 6