cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] CC homepage

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Evan Prodromou <evan AT prodromou.name>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] CC homepage
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:57:02 -0400

On Wed, 2007-25-04 at 20:09 -0400, Greg London wrote:

> If you want to blow smoke so you don't have to
> face definitions, fine. Drink the koolaid. But I will
> present them one more time for your benefit.

Rather than sending a new email with the same argument one more time,
I'd personally appreciate it if you could post your point on your
homepage or blog, or even on the Creative Commons wiki.

It would save a space in my inbox, and make a convenient place to link
to if the subject comes up again in the future.

-Evan

Evan Prodromou <evan AT prodromou.name>
http://evan.prodromou.name/