cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] CC homepage

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Paul Keller <paul AT waag.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] CC homepage
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:28:03 +0200

for fucks sake people what are you talking about here? if you are really concerned about the meaning of freedom, i would suggesting aiming your critique at the use of the term by the US government (as in 'Operation Enduring Freedom'). that is where the real damage is done in the name of freedom. the sentence on the cc hompage is relatively harmless in the grand scheme of things... /paul