cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Creative Commons licenses cause a problem

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: drew Roberts <zotz AT 100jamz.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Creative Commons licenses cause a problem
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:48:09 -0400

On Monday 05 June 2006 01:40 pm, Mike Linksvayer wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 13:34 -0400, drew Roberts wrote:
> > On Monday 05 June 2006 01:20 pm, Mike Linksvayer wrote:
> > > If I hadn't already had my morning cup of tea I wouldn't need it now.
> > >
> > > :)
> > >
> > > Mike
> >
> > Hey Mike,
> >
> > I had mine, but I am still to slow to follow. Care to enlighten us? (Does
> > it have anything to do with beverage escape strategies?)
>
> I was complimenting Terry's bracing commentary.

Bracing... got it then.

Was wondering if there might have been some reference to it causing you to
laught and spew while drinking and giving up on it as a result. Like I said,
not fast enough...

Like I said, I really don't understand the issue. If they can use all of the
"ARR" works on the net legally, surely they can use all of the CC works no
matter what the actual license.

http://www.ourmedia.org/node/145261
Record a song and you might win $1,000.00
http://www.ourmedia.org/user/17145