cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Changing the CC-license

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Peter Brink <peter.brink AT brinkdata.se>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Changing the CC-license
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 14:18:00 +0100

Karl Ebener skrev:
Hi Peter,

tnx for the quick answers!

May I still use the pictures? (BY, NC and ND)
Afterall, they still represent what the license does in a quick and neat way.

Well, IMHO, the pictures are not works (in the continental-european sense of the concept) and would therefore be free to use for all. It would be preferable - I think - if you did, as much as possible, try to avoid having your license being confused with CC's. Use a diffrent layout, different font etc.

/Peter Brink