cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Changing the CC-license

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Karl Ebener <myonlyb AT vollbio.de>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Changing the CC-license
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:10:19 +0100

Hi,

I want to, but still, some clauses (parts of Nr. 8) are not effective considering german law.

Is there a license for using the CC-license? May I still call it a CC-License if I change Nr. 8 b + c in BY-NC-ND?

Tnx!
Karl

Ali Baba schrieb:
I would like to use a CC-license. Since some clauses are not working in
german law, I would like to remove them.

You'd better use the CC license for German jurisdiction ;-)

http://de.creativecommons.org/