cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] NonDerivative NonCommercial Licenses

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: rob AT robmyers.org
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] NonDerivative NonCommercial Licenses
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 16:51:07 +0000

Quoting Greg London <email AT greglondon.com>:

To suggest combining ShareAlike with NoDerivatives is a red flag
that there is some kind of fundamental misunderstanding going on.
And I can't quite figure out where it is.

Yes I'm confused as well.

Actually, if I remember correctly, I think NC-ND was the most
commonly used CC license. (Wasn't there a pie-chart that showed
which licenses were the most commonly used?)

Voila!:

NC-SA is most popular, I think.

- Rob.