cc-licenses - Re: Draft License 2.5 - Now open for discussion

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Evan Prodromou <evan AT bad.dynu.ca>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Draft License 2.5 - Now open for discussion
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 14:54:00 -0400

On Sat, 2005-05-28 at 12:38 -0400, Greg London wrote:
> > Another question: in my almost 2 years of involvement with Creative
> > Commons, I have never seen a request for this kind of modification from
> > wiki creators. As a wiki founder myself, I think the very least
> > Wikitravel can do, to thank the people who've contributed their time,
> > energy, and knowledge, is to give them attribution for their work.
>
> A bounty or reward is set as low as possible,
> but just high enough to get the job done.

Thank you for explaining your crackpot theory to me for the umpteenth
time, Greg! I guess it really didn't sink in the other 100 times you've
sent a knee-jerk response to whatever email comes in on this or any
other Creative Commons mailing list.

I'm sorry I bothered asking a question that didn't have to do with Bad
Bart. WHOOPS ON ME.

~Evan

--
Evan Prodromou