cc-licenses - Re: distribution of licenses

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Greg London" <email AT greglondon.com>
  • To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: distribution of licenses
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 10:15:50 -0500 (EST)

drew Roberts said:
> On Monday 07 March 2005 09:37 am, Greg London wrote:
>> Maybe I am misunderstanding ShareAlike with regards to
>> attribution.

> You are thinking of things as they exist now under 2.x
> and not talking about what I am proposing.

Ah. well. that would explain our ping-pong match. ;)
I was mainly talking about the current licenses
and perhaps adding one other option to prohibit attribution.

I think we agree in principle. How those principles should
show up in the license isn't as important as the principle
itself.

I think we're Fonzi.