cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] About the Practical Workshop on the Use of CC Materials

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Rebecca MacKinnon" <rebecca.mackinnon AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: mklwong AT hkucc.hku.hk, cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] About the Practical Workshop on the Use of CC Materials
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 02:43:40 +0800

Hi all,

1. If we are going to videotape the workshop, could anyone help
contribute by providing equipment to do that?

2. Thanks for Chan-yau and Rebecca's comment on the draft website, I
had made the changes. Every one please feel free to make your comment
too :-)

3. Thanks Jack Qiu's offer to talk a few minutes. BTW, I will put your
name in the speaker list, would you mind to give me some kind of
"title" for the website?

4. To Rebecca and Chan-yau: Of course I can help in the Workshop.

5. I think it is great if we can have more community members to share
what they know, contribution by listing more details on the content,
or offer a few minutes talk or demonstration would be great :-)

I will make a table on the Wiki page, and indicating the section we
will have in the workshop, and the person-in-charge, for sign-up if
anyone can help.

Wiki Page:
http://cchk.wetpaint.com/page/Practical+Workshop+on+the+Use+of+CC+Materials

Draft E-lealeft: http://cc.workshop.hk.googlepages.com