cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Updates for the staff call

  • From: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Updates for the staff call
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 15:44:46 +0200

Hi Lisette,

just sent out the digest.

The diversification thing is so far only an idea (introduced in the call by me rather spontaneously ;) but of course it could be adopted by folks in the group and explored in a session at the GS. Check Jessica's announcement for the proposal process. Everyone in staff and network will have to go through that if I understood it right yesterday.

Best
John