cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Horizon 20/20 open access / open data requirements

  • From: "T. Margoni" <t.margoni AT uva.nl>
  • To: Ignasi Labastida i Juan <ilabastida AT ub.edu>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Horizon 20/20 open access / open data requirements
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 18:07:36 +0100

Thanks, Ignasi. Just wondering. I have heard very often publisher
blurring OA publishing with authors pay models, which are two
completely, although not incompatible, different thinks. But it applies
more to gold then green I guess...

thanks!

--
Dr. Thomas Margoni
Institute for Information Law (IViR) - Faculty of Law