cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] EU Culture Programme Funding

  • From: melanie dulong <melanie.ddr AT gmail.com>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] EU Culture Programme Funding
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 09:11:56 +0200

Dear Alek and all,

Just talked to the national CUlture PRogramme contact point in France.
Personal costs can be taken into account in the costs so it shouldn't
be any problem with our salaries to match the required %. Other costs
can also probably be included.
They can proofread our application and proposed to meet in person /
coordinate with their Polish / European counterpart in order to assist
in the drafting of the proposal. They don't have many projects on
CC/open so it all looks quite good on the admin level so far. We
"just" have to identify more precisely the activities we would like to
propose!

Best,
Melanie