cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] EU Culture Programme Funding

  • From: Mathias Klang <klangm AT chalmers.se>
  • To: <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] EU Culture Programme Funding
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:46:32 +0200

Hi,
I would be happy to contribute for Sweden.

Mathias

On 9/25/12 10:32 AM, Herkko Hietanen wrote:
50616C20.4000600 AT turre.com" type="cite"> I would be happy to chip in for Finland if there is a plan to submit to the "Advocacy networks" part. It requires 15 countries.

Herkko

Alek Tarkowski wrote:
50602120.4010506 AT creativecommons.pl" type="cite"> Dear all,

i just came upon the EU Culture Programme, which has several strands perfect for obtaining funding for our collaboration, with deadlines in October, November and December. Here's a page with key info, including the strands and deadlines:
http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/culture/funding/2012/index_en.php

these are all quite large sums, with own funding required at a level between 20-40%, depending on the strand. some offer multi-annual funding.

enclosed please find program info in English, other versions are here:
http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/culture/programme/programme_guide_en.php

my org (Centrum Cyfrowe) is interested in at least considering together, whether we are able to apply. anyone else is interested? the key issue will of course contain obtaining the additional funding needed.

we'd have to act fast, especially for the " Strand 2 Annual operating grant for organisations active at European level in the field of Culture: a) Ambassadors b) Advocacy Networks", which looks potentially good - but has a 7th of Oct deadline.

all the best,

Alek

--
dr Alek Tarkowski