cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] [Cc-europe] meeting in torino

  • From: "J.C. DE MARTIN" <demartin AT polito.it>
  • To: Paul Keller <pk AT kl.nl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] [Cc-europe] meeting in torino
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 15:22:09 +0200

Hi Paul,

We've asked: a room for about 20 people at the Jolly Hotel
that afternoon would cost about 200 euro (without A/V equipment).

If the group feels that it need that kind of venue,
we will go ahead and take care of booking it, issuing an order,
and paying the invoice - as good hosts should do :-)

In that case the room would be offered by the
NEXA Center for Internet & Society, not COMMUNIA,
since the meeting is not officially COMMUNIA related.

Best,

JC