cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] [Cc-europe] meeting in torino

  • From: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] [Cc-europe] meeting in torino
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 10:07:51 +0200

hi

any housekeeping would probably not need an entire hour, so I'd suggest to start at 17:00 and have the meeting at NEXA, then move on to the Jolly Hotel together.

Any better plan?

Best
John

Paul Keller schrieb:
maybe it would be a good idea to start at 1600h to do some housekeeping and
then properly start with substantive discussions at 1700h (that is assuming
that you would be more intrested in the latter). would that work for you?
/paul