cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] [Cc-europe] meeting in torino

  • From: "J.C. DE MARTIN" <demartin AT polito.it>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] [Cc-europe] meeting in torino
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 13:08:12 +0200

Sunday is tough, Paul, since the Politecnico is closed.

May I suggest that you consider either a hotel meeting room
or a public cafe' like we did in Barcelona? There are
plenty of cafes, often with outside seating, in Torino.

I take the opportunity to tell you all in advance that
we will hold a welcome reception Sunday June 27
around 19:00 at the Jolly Hotel (tbc).
We expect many non-COMMUNIA conference
speakers to be present at the reception, a nice
opportunity to mingle and to prepare for the ride.

Best,

juan carlos