cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] [Cc-europe] meeting in torino

  • From: Paul Keller <pk AT kl.nl>
  • To: "J.C. DE MARTIN" <demartin AT polito.it>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] [Cc-europe] meeting in torino
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 14:52:44 +0200

dear J.C and all,
the cc europe page now contains the names of 8 persons who are planning to
attend (to those of you on this list who have not put their names down: are
you sure you are not going to be there??). guess that does not justify
blowing €200 of your money. i would suggest that we settle for NEXA at 1700h.
best, paul