cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] [CCi] CC europe coordination

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: Mathias Klang <klang AT informatik.gu.se>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org, Karl Jonsson <kalle AT creativecommons.se>, cci AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] [CCi] CC europe coordination
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 13:07:56 +0200

Dear Mathias,

I'm sure you've read abou the CC Europe meetings that we have been organizing alongside the quarterly COMMUNIA meetings. We had two of those already and future ones are planned. While these haven't been full CC Europe meetings, it would be relatively easy to make them such, as about 2/3 of leads are potentially present at COMMUNIA meetings.

The issues you mention have also been discussed at these meetings.

So while it would surely be good to have another opportunity to meet as part of FSCONS, it would be good to fit this with the schedule of ongoing meetings. I imagine that if we organize too many meetings, it will difficult to have all the leads participate.

All the best,

Alek

--
koordynator / public lead