cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] [CCi] CC europe coordination

  • From: "Henrik Moltke" <moltke AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Alek Tarkowski" <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: cci AT lists.ibiblio.org, cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org, Karl Jonsson <kalle AT creativecommons.se>, Mathias Klang <klang AT informatik.gu.se>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] [CCi] CC europe coordination
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 13:25:15 +0200

The appealing thing about this - at least for me - is that a: it´s closer (ok, not fair :P ) and b: there´s funding. I have previously pointed out that meeting as part of the COMMUNIA framework is great and practical for those already involved, it leaves out those of us not part of the club (and member of an institution). Then again, it would be a shame not to piggyback it, but we really need to figure out these money issues better.

I have funding to participate in the next meeting, but I believe my Swedish friends have a valid point.

Henrik