cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] letter sent?

  • From: Paul Keller <pk AT kl.nl>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] letter sent?
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 17:21:53 -0400
On 11 May 2008, at 17:03, John Hendrik Weitzmann wrote:

just wondering whether the letter has been sent in the meantime? there
is a big silence on the list ...

dear John Hendrik et al,

no the letter has not been sent yet. sorry for not communicating this back to you: alek & me had asked al all non european project leads if they would like to sign the letter as wel. we have done this in individual mails (the cci list is full of cc-staff) on monday and had given them a week (till tomorrow evening) to reply. as a result of this we now have 28 signatures (21 from europe and 7 from other countries) and i would expect to get some more before tomorrow night.

we will give you and update tomorrow evening and send out the letter on tuesday morning (EST).

all the best from Cambridge,
paul
--
Kennisland | Knowledgeland