cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] pushing ahead the letter to the CC board

  • From: Paul Keller <pk AT kl.nl>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] pushing ahead the letter to the CC board
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 08:30:00 +0200
On 23 Apr 2008, at 21:12, Alek Tarkowski wrote:

We therefore ask those of you who want to sign the letter, to write back
to this list stating so. We propose Monday, 28th as a deadline for doing
this - at that point we will send the letter, with the collected
signatures, to other CC leads around the world.

dear all,
by now we have 16 cc european country projects that have signed the letter. in order to keep this moving we will send the letter to the other cc-project leads on tuesday morning. in order to check that we have not forgotten any signatures, or added signatures of projects that are not willing to sign, here is the list of signatures that we have collected so far:

Nena Antic on behalf of CC Serbia
Bogdan Manolea on behalf of CC Romania
Severine Dusolier on behalf of CC Belgium
Mathias Klang on behalf of CC Sweden
Paul Keller on behalf of CC Netherlands
Alek Tarkowski on behalf of CC Poland
Bodó Balázs on behalf of CC Hungary
Gisle Hannemyr on behalf of CC Norway
Tomislav Medak on behalf of CC Croatia
Henrik Moltke on behalf of CC Denmark
Maja Lubarda on behalf of CC Slovenia
Prodromos Tsiavos on behalf of CC England and Wales
Florian Philapitsch on behalf of CC Austria
Marinos Papadopoulos on behalf of CC Greece
Veni Markovski on behalf of CC Bulgaria
François Déchelle and Melanie Dulong de Rosnay on behalf of CC France

of course this also means that we would still be happy to add more projects to this list...

all the best from amsterdam,
paul
--
Kennisland | Knowledgeland