cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] cc0 waiver

  • From: Paul Keller <pk AT kl.nl>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] cc0 waiver
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:32:39 +0200

Dear Alek,
thanks for raising this issue. i do agree that we need to discuss this in more detail and that was exactly why i proposed a communia workshop on this issue (formulated much more broadly, but the core of the workshop would boil down to this discussion). i am not sure when communia will vote on the two workshop proposals that have been made (juan carlos has indicated that this will happen fairly quickly) but if our proposal 'wins' than we will adress this question in the workshop.
all the best,
paul