baslinux - Re: [BL] Info re: Basic Linux (aka BL)

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Info re: Basic Linux (aka BL)
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 18:15:07 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

Please delete all irrelevant parts of previous postings when you reply - saves time and space.

Sindi Keesan

Thank you Sindi for all those refs. They look very interesting. I will be spending a lot of time.

regards
hg

You reposted my entire list in your last email. Delete anything not
strictly relevant to your current email since everything else is in the archives (and in people's inboxes) already.

Enjoy linux. BL was my first and still is my primary linux. I got a good education from Steven (who tried to make things usable for beginners and always answers questions except for a lot of mine because I ask too many) and from other list members over the last ten years).