baslinux - Re: [BL] Info re: Basic Linux (aka BL)

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Info re: Basic Linux (aka BL)
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 19:36:18 -0600

baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:
On Sat, 13 Nov 2010, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

You reposted my entire list in your last email. Delete anything not
strictly relevant to your current email since everything else is in the archives (and in people's inboxes) already.

Enjoy linux. BL was my first and still is my primary linux. I got a good education from Steven (who tried to make things

Sindi

Will do. Thanks to you both.
regards
hg