baslinux - Re: [BL] BL35 plus Opera 854 problem

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL35 plus Opera 854 problem
  • Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 00:33:27 -0000

> The local coffee shops and the public library here have ethernet
> ports as well as wireless.

I havnt seen that over here, only wireless. Ive got a few Wireless cards
somewhere, perhaps I can get one of them to work.

> As I wrote most recently, I fixed the permissions, so try again.

That message didn't reach me. I did try again just now and got the Xtiny.
Looks as though theres a different X server for each make of chip. Cheers.

> Hinote was a luxury model.

> > Its got a lovely big screen, but the way the CDROM drive or Floppy drive
> > fits
> > in the side isnt exactly luxury. Doesn't seem to fit very well.
>
> The reviews complained of poor feeling keyboard too.

Worse than that is the mouse pad, you only have to brush your sleeve against
it
its so sensitive the cursor jumps and you find yourself editing somewhere
completely
different. Im going to have to stick something over it..

Ian.