baslinux - [BL] Problem with ST238 Hard Disk

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Problem with ST238 Hard Disk
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:42:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I just downloaded BasLin for loop under DOS, just for beginning. I boot DOS and BASLIN all right, but when it must check for HDDs (hda,b, ...) and mount, it looks it doesn't recognize my very old HDD ST238 with ST11 BIOS. I have a ISA card controlling it, perhaps that is the problem... I hope that just retouching some configurations at INITFS it could work well... Anyone knows how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

I took a photo of the problem (it looks a bit dark, but if you see it at full-size the words are there!). It is at: http://www.esnips.com/web/caralb1-Varios

Best Regards,

Carlos - caralb1 AT yahoo.com

Yahoo! MTV Blog & Rock
¡Cuéntanos tu historia, inspira una canción y gánate un viaje a los Premios MTV!
Participa aquí http://mtvla.yahoo.com/