baslinux - Re: [BL] BL on Toshiba T4800CT

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL on Toshiba T4800CT
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 01:37:49 -0400

baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:
The port broken off is the one on the right side,
so i guess it's the PS/2.

Anyway, as per the previous post, i think i'm
up for the challenge to write a small C program
that lets me use the keyboard as a mouse! This
machine is so small that i'd rather not have to
lug around a real mouse with it.

-monz

If you wanted to run X on it, I believe there are programs for that already.
I was referring to editing the source code of twin to include supporting the use of the keyboard for mice movement.

-zmjjmz
(so we don't end up confused)