baslinux - Re: [BL] Very small console CD player for BL, was Re: BL3 + Sound Blaster

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Very small console CD player for BL, was Re: BL3 + Sound Blaster
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 17:50:54 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 3 May 2008, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

Use this 6x13 font for Portuguese, not to fix workbone. I simply used
workbone to test it with because it displays a bunch of upper ascii
characters. From an rxvt, type rxvt -fn 6x13 and then you will have
another rxvt with the new font. Does Portuguese look correct in it?
You only need Slackware fonts if you don't like the looks of this font.

I understand. It has to look like Windows.
But 6x13 ought to work with Portuguese.

Sindi

Thanks again.
I'm going to install 6x13 in the next days.

Teixeira

BL3 already has 6x13. It is built into Xvesa. You do not need to install it. Just open an rxvt and then type

rxvt -fn 6x13

You will get a second rxvt with the next font. If you like it better, edit the jwm menu and add -fn 6x13 after rxvt in the line that defines what the rxvt looks like.