baslinux - Re: [BL] antiword 0.37 and fbshot screen grabber for framebuffer

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] antiword 0.37 and fbshot screen grabber for framebuffer
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:35:48 +0000 (UTC)

I am looking for a way to print Cyrillic via screen capture. I have a framebuffer screen grabber fbshot that makes a png. Cat and less don't display the Cyrillic characters. Pico displays them but with one line at top and two at bottom of help message.

The vi included in busybox (1.3.2 as compiled by karolis) displays Cyrillic properly and has only one line of unwanted text at page bottom showing which line you are on. Is there a way to not show that line?