baslinux - Re: [BL] How to disable mouse cursor?

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] How to disable mouse cursor?
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 18:56:49 +1200

Message from Steven
===================
Aaron wrote:

> I am using xv at the moment and it seems to
> work fine (except for the cursor).

Are you displaying your picture(s) in an xv window
or on the root window? If you can display them on
the root window (using the -root parameter), then
I've found a way of making the mouse pointer
invisible.

Alternatively, you can leave things as they are
and simply send the cursor to the corner of the
screen (using a small executable I can send you).