baslinux - [BL] Internet access using QEMU version of BL

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Internet access using QEMU version of BL
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 21:10:18 +0000

Some time ago I was working on getting internet access to work with the QEMU
version of BL 3.4. As I recall, there was some kind of patch that had to be
entered for Links to be able to reach outside the virtual partition to the
TCP/IP connection on the host PC. I can't remember what that patch was. I
think it was entered right before you typed "startx" at the shell prompt.
Does anyone recall what I am talking about? Can you give me that patch or
put it on the BL website? Will there be a QEMU version of BL 3.5? Thanks in
advance for all your help.